crcst course outline
CRCST EXAM CONTENT OUTLINE
If you are looking to pass the IAHCSMM Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) exam on your first try and to demonstrate to prospective employers, you have the experience and knowledge to provide competent services as a Central Service Technician, you’ve come to the right place.
We adopt a simple but effective practice test approach focused on cutting down on the study time while ensuring they ace the exam on their first try.
We have strategically formulated explanatory notes to provide detail explanation to each answer choice and to cover other likely questions on the topic under discussion. The explanation notes will save you lots of hours of research time.
Try our free CRCST test questions
Below is the recommended priority order for the knowledge domains in the Central service technical manual
1. CLEANING, DECONTAMINATION, AND DISINFECTION [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 20%]
2. PREPARATION & PACKAGING [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 20%]
3. STERILIZATION PROCESS [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 20%]
4. STERILE STORAGE & INVENTORY MANAGEMENT [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 10%]
5. PATIENT CARE EQUIPMENT [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 10%]
6. DOCUMENTATION & RECORD MAINTENANCE [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 10% ]
7. CUSTOMER RELATIONS [PERCENTAGE WEIGHT: 10%]